No wonder the mention-marathon rushed to my inbox XD Thank you so much for all the kind words! I'm surprised with those who want to meet me IRL haha //nervous
I'm not sure if I'm late to get a little badge but I'll answer these anyways...
1.How long have you been on DeviantArt? Around 7 years? This wasn't my first account.
2. What does your username mean? It means I don't know English.
3. Describe yourself in three words. Timid, helpless but easygoing.
4. Are you left or right handed? If I'm not mistaken, I'm right, right?
5. What was your first deviation? I have a bad habit of deleting my gallery constantly but this is the oldest one in my scraps...2009?!
6. What is your favourite type of art to create? Digital art, it forgives me easily.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? Something more cartoonish, dynamic and less saturated LOL
8. What was your first favourite? Before joining dA I used to come here looking for dandy wallpapers. This one was my favorite.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? Digital artworks of extravagant landscapes or larger-than-life characters, followed by traditional art and photography.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? There are a few of them, actually, but my ultimate favorite is Hetiru! But I don't favorite her for her art alone, she's bubbly and smart, and makes me throw my head back laughing almost every single time we chat. It was too late for me when I realized I admired her greatly, and the fact that she doesn't mind me monkeying around her makes me happy.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? No one, I'm really shy in person. Ok yeah, but really... Hetiru, Getanimated, AdorkableMarina,Jester-Comics, ikr...(and probably a whole lot of others but its best they don't know to not weird them out...)
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? It wouldn't be fair to point out a fellow deviant, I'd say the whole community has been an impact for the better. I've been sourced with countless of tools and tips to improve my craft and the support my work has received is a godsend.
13.What are your preferred tools to create art? Photoshop, with a Wacom bamboo tablet. Though a wall and some paint can be just as nice.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? My room, its my little world XD
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory? There used to be a time where I religiously roleplayed in a group where I met a bunch of amazing artists and made friends with them. Though the group is now closed, I'm happy deviantart gave me the chance to make such nice memories with such creative beings.
If anyone has questions of their own you can ask it through my ask.fm